Disposable Day Take Two: A Normal Day, by Zach



Thursday, October 14th. So with the first week of Filmzblog under our belts, it's time for the second installment of Disposable Day. I decided to document a rather normal day filled with routines and a few unexpected social gatherings.
After working on wedding photographs in the morning, I took a leisurely walk around the neighborhood. I photographed houses, businesses and old cars. Here is one old car guarded by a fence and a milk crate that looked interesting.


After the walk, I barbequed fajitas and veggies in the back yard with my Jack Russell terrier pup. I was invited to see the band Dudes Die at Club DeVille later that night, and finished the evening by hanging out with Lauren and Austin to talk about the future of Filmzblog. I'd say it was a good day overall.




2 comments:

Austin said...

haha, that's me taking a cameraphone photo. er, i mean, a film photo!

Amelia said...

i got to say it was a good day.

Post a Comment